Want to share this project? click to copy the link to this project
Looking for students at the University of Cambridge to join the University of Cambridge Remarxs committee
What is Remarxs?
• Online secure platform to connect university academics and students through research
• Advertise research/audit projects, review papers and students can register their interest, apply and get accepted
• Connected to social media sites and everyone has a professional Remarxs 'profile'
• Secure platform - messaging, uploading documents for students to communicate with academics
○ Group message
○ Individual message
○ Assign tasks
○ Assign task status
• Free to use
• Everything in one place instead of lots of emails back and forwards
• Increases opportunities for students and academic benefits by getting students
• Industry level data protection - like Microsoft Teams
○ Hosted on Microsoft Azure
○ Only need to opt in to email communication
Who is involved?
• Universities throughout the UK including KCL, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Imperial, St George's (and growing!)
• Idea cofounded by Dr Deeban Ratneswaran, PhD student at KCL and junior doctor at Guy's and St Thomas' → founder of Osler's Room